Things to do 10am - 9pm
- Climb for SWAG!
- 15 Minute Sports Massage Sessions with Spenser – $15 for 15 Minutes
- There will be a physical sign up sheet for you to be able to claim an available spot the day of
- Session 1: 10AM – 12PM
- Session 2: 1PM – 4PM
- Free Yoga Class
- Stretch and Relaxation with Rileigh at 10:15am
- Free Instruction Classes
- Red Boulder Meetup: 12PM
- Climb to Conquer Cancer Climb-A-Thon!
- 11AM – 5PM More info below
- Buy One get Your Next Visit FREE
Buy a Day Pass on this day, and you’ll receive another Day Pass to use on a future visit!
- Members! Bring a Guest on US
Bring a friend, co-worker, roommate, etc on this day for FREE. It won’t count towards your available guest passes for the month.
- Monthly Membership Special
- Sign up for a monthly membership on June 10th and we will waive the join fee and you’ll get 1/2 off of your first month (new members only)
Food & Drink
- Kona Ice 11AM – 4PM
- Magnetic South Brewery Mobile Bar
- For every ‘BlocParty Brew’ sold, Magnetic South will donate a $1 to the American Cancer Society. ALL WEEKEND!
BlocParty is our annual birthday party/anniversary bash we hold each June to celebrate our opening! This year, BlocParty is going to be a little extra special. As most of you know, our fearless leader, Doug Johnson, was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this year. For this year’s BlocParty, we are partnering with the American Cancer Society to host a “Climb for the Cure” climb-a-thon and fundraiser.
In addition to all our typical BlocParty shenanigans, climbers will have the opportunity to register to “Climb for the Cure”, attempting to top a certain number of climbs based on their category and raise money for the American Cancer Society!
Step 1. Register through the link ABOVE
- Beginner – top 25 boulders
- Intermediate – top 25 boulders of the yellow card circuit (no repeats)
- Advanced – top 25 boulders of the green card circuit and above (no repeats)
Step 2. Set up your Facebook Fundraiser on your Dashboard
Step 3. Update your photo, goal, and reason for supporting Climb to Conquer Cancer with a quick update on “Your Page.” Edit using the pencil icon and be sure to save.
Step 4. Send messages out to get donations – folks can make a flat donation, monthly donation, or pledge per completed climb. (Donations can be received until December 30th, 2023 but the top fundraiser will be announced on June 10, 2023)
Step 5. On June 10th, pick up your scorecard and make sure to go to Activity Tracking on your online profile and enter how many climbs you accomplished so that donors know and pledges will be charged.
Step 6. Get to climbing! You’re aiming to complete your 25 boulders in as little time as possible.
Become the top fundraiser and earn a prize!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org