Climbing is what brings us together!
BlocHaven is a rock climbing gym, but first and foremost it is a community. Made up of people like YOU, our dedicated crew, every single one of our members, and each person who decides to give climbing a shot, it encompasses a diverse group with similar goals: to SEND, to have some good conversation, and to get a great workout!
We believe that a community blooms when it grows and works together. For this reason, we offer a number of community programs and events year-round, including competitions, member nights, educational clinics, adult climbing leagues, youth teams, camps, yoga classes, and more. These are a targeted selection of ways to experience and help grow our community. We hope you will join us and offer your unique qualities, too.
Thank you for supporting our community at BlocHaven!
Dedicated teammates, climbers, and here to serve our community!
Thank you for considering joining our crew at BlocHaven
General Manager/Head Coach
aka the person who answers all the questions and keeps the rest of us in line!
Director of Customer Relations and Events
aka the man with the plan, the drill, and who you all have a love/hate relationship with!
aka Aaron and Brittany’s fur child and the pickiest dog you’ll ever meet
Aka the lady with all the coffee and snacks!
technology, or a cafe ingredient. I should have been a librarian. Or an FBI agent.
don’t expect that when they see me.
Aka Dad, the guy that thought “Wouldn’t it be great to start a family business? How about a climbing gym? What do you say, kids?”
In charge of convincing you the gym is cool.
– Nickname: Randy, Duh
– At any point in time Miranda likely will not know what year it is, how old she is, or “what was I saying?”
– She is Travis’s better half and probably a little cooler than him. Shhh….
– Favorite Quote: “Just remember, every time you look up at the moon, I too, will be looking at a moon. Not the same moon, obviously. That’s impossible.” – Andy Dwyer
Asst. Head Routesetter
Just here to put plastic on plywood.
– Nickname: Travie Patty, T-Roy Jankins!!!
– Used to climb mountains, but now he just climbs tiny rocks.
– Has two tickets to the gun show.
– The least dramatic human the earth has ever produced.
– Favorite Quote: “I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it really really well.” – Andy Dwyer