BlocHaven is hosting its second annual La Capitana bouldering competition in recognition of the incredible women present in every area of climbing.
Through this event female climbers will experience a climbing competition environment in a fun and supportive way, inspiring them to find their community and achieve their personal goals.
This all-female comp features routes created by an all-female routesetting crew designed for both seasoned climbers and anyone who’s ever been interested in or intimidated by climbing competitions. La Capitana is a part of the larger Siege Bouldering Comp circuit.
You will receive an email form to submit your category after purchasing your event ticket through the registration link above
No Experience Necessary!
We will give everyone instructions at 3PM –
If you competed earlier in the day, you can volunteer to judge!
For ladies ages 45+
Paraclimbing category, as of now, will be one category for all disabilities. If there is a large enough amount of registered athletes, there is a possibility of subcategories but it isn’t guaranteed. Climbs will be boulders, without ropes. Some will end lower on the wall, there will be varying grades, but everyone is encouraged to try any paraclimbs they feel comfortable with.
Saturday, August 19th
- 8:30am – 9:45am: Check-In
- 9:45am: Rules meeting
- 10am-2pm: Recreational, Intermediate, Fine Wines and Paraclimbing
- 10am-2pm: Advanced (Qualifications)
- 3:30pm: Advanced (Finals)
- Awards for all categories immediately after Finals. (Tentatively 4:45pm)
Modal – Coffee and Hostel
- Luxurious Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress
- Complimentary Wifi
- Central Heat and AC
- Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast
- Located just 2 miles from the gym
- Prices starting at $40 a night + tax
Enter the promo code: BLOCHAVEN on the right of the screen under the total price once you have entered your dates for a 10% DISCOUNT