Siege the Southeast: La Capitana
BlocHaven is hosting its first annual La Capitana bouldering competition in recognition of the incredible women present in every area of climbing.
Through this event female climbers will experience a climbing competition environment in a fun and supportive way, inspiring them to find their community and achieve their personal goals.
This inaugural all-female comp features routes created by an all-female routesetting crew designed for both seasoned climbers and anyone who’s ever been interested in or intimidated by climbing competitions. La Capitana is a part of the larger Siege the Southeast Bouldering Comp circuit.
Pre – Registration: $35
Includes exclusive event shirt
Pre – Registration Ends August 1st at 9AM
Does NOT include shirt
Paraclimbing category, as of now, will be one category for all disabilities. If there is a large enough amount of registered athletes, there is a possibility of subcategories but it isn’t guaranteed.Climbs will be boulders, without ropes. Some will end lower on the wall, there will be varying grades, but everyone is encouraged to try any paraclimbs they feel comfortable with.
Saturday, August 20th
- 10am-2pm Recreational, Intermediate, and Paraclimbing Categories
- 10am-2pm Advanced (Qualifications)
- 2:30pm Awards for Recreational, Intermediate, and Paraclimbing
- 3:30pm Advanced (Finals)
- Awards for Advanced to immediately follow Finals
Modal – Coffee and Hostel
- Luxurious Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress
- Complimentary Wifi
- Central Heat and AC
- Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast
- Located just 2 miles from the gym
- Prices starting at $40 a night + tax
Enter the promo code: BLOCHAVEN on the right of the screen under the total price once you have entered your dates for a 10% DISCOUNT